יום שבת, 3 במאי 2014

שירים להורדה ישירה חינם

Arctic Monkeys are an indie rock band formed in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England in 2002 after meeting at Stocksbridge High School. The band consists of Alex Turner (vocals, guitar), Jamie Cook (guitar), Nick O'Malley (backing vocals, bass) and Matt Helders (drums, vocals). Founding bassist Andy Nicholson left in 2006. The band has released five studio albums, "Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not" (2006), "Favourite Worst Nightmare" (2007), "Humbug" (2009), "Suck It and See" (2011) and "AM" (2013), all of which debuted at #1 on the UK Albums Chart.
האזנה Arctic Monkeys ברשת ולהוריד את I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor אלבום שירים להורדה

  • Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not

  • Favourite Worst Nightmare

  • Fluorescent Adolescent

  • When the Sun Goes Down

  • Leave Before the Lights Come On

  • Brianstorm

  • Beneath the Boardwalk

  • Who the Fuck Are Arctic Monkeys

  • Teddy Picker

  • I Bet You Look Good on the


Arctic Monkeys שירים להורדה ישירה חינם קישור

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה